The Xilos System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which game system beside Gates of Antares?

4 posters

Go down

Which game system beside Gates of Antares? Empty Which game system beside Gates of Antares?

Post by shimond007 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:55 pm

I'm very curious to know which other game system players of Beyond the Gates of Antares are actually playing.

I Play:

Historical (-ish)

- Bolt Action
(soon Sharp Practice & Sword & Spears)

Fantasy

- Dragon Rampant
- Frostgrave

Sci-Fi

- Epic Armageddon
(soon Horizon Wars)

and you?
shimond007
shimond007
Admin

https://xilossystem.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Which game system beside Gates of Antares? Empty Re: Which game system beside Gates of Antares?

Post by glasvandrare Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Looking at what I've been playing for the base year, I've been on a bit of a SciFi bend:

*Firestorm Planetfall
*Firestorm Armada

I've been eying up Guildball and Malifaux as well, but not yet taken the plunge in any major way.

My Horizon Wars rulebook is in the mail, and should arrive any month now...

glasvandrare

Back to top Go down

Which game system beside Gates of Antares? Empty Re: Which game system beside Gates of Antares?

Post by Lordkane Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:54 pm

I play:

-Warhammer 40k (in the past)
-Warhammer Fantasy (in the past)
-Flames of War

Lordkane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Porsenna Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:18 pm

I play or played at some point both of the core Warhammer games (though no 40K in at least 6mo), as well as WAB when that was out. Also play DBA, FoG (once upon a time), Clash of Empires, Flames of War, Battletech, to name a few. There are others I played and then abandoned, but those are the bigger ones. Also play D&D and lots of other RPGs...

Damon.

Lars Porsenna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down